Inside: Finish Instructions for your In My Neighborhood Quilt
I grew up in a fantastic neighborhood! I know I was lucky. There were about 35 kids in just our little block area, so there was always someone to play with. I’ve enjoyed thinking about some of the fun memories of that neighborhood this year.
I hope you’ve enjoyed In My Neighborhood! I loved each row the designers came up with.
To finish the quilt, arrange the rows in a pleasing manner. Here is my initial layout:
And here is my final top:
I wanted to have it quilted, but… Christmas.
You can download my finishing instructions, or put yours together any way you want! That’s the beauty of it!
One final shoutout to the fabulous designers who participated this year:
- Me, Cheryl Brown of QuilterChic
- Paul Anderson of Uncle Paul’s Quilting Company
- Becky Jorgensen of Patchwork Posse
- Emily Bailey of Aunt Em’s Quilts
- Jennifer Fulton of The Inquiring Quilter
- Beth Kerr Helfter of Eva Paige Quilts
- Sandra Healy of Sandra Healy Designs
- Melissa LaGreca of Lovingly Lissa
- Jen Shaffer of Patterns By Jen
- Sandra Starley of Textile Time Travels
- Pamela Cobb of The Stitch TV Show
Join me next year for 12 more wonderful designers, who will each give us a unique and fun project to enjoy!